Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You dress up for special occasions, so why not dress your food up too? These Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons are a company-fancy version of your favorite pigs-in-a-blanket. Ooey-gooey, with a bit of crunch, means your guests will have a hard time just having one!
What You'll Need
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 24 mini hot dogs or mini sausages
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a 9- x 13-inch baking dish, combine butter, walnuts, honey, and brown sugar.
- Unroll dough and separate into 8 triangles. Cut each triangle into 3 smaller triangles. Place a hot dog on the wide end of each triangle, roll up, and place seam side down over butter mixture. Repeat with all hot dogs.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until dough is golden brown. Allow to cool 3 to 5 minutes, then serve.
- This recipe is from our Just One More Bite! cookbook, which is chock-full of favorite recipes that will have you coming back for seconds. Click here for more info and to order your own copy!
- For more quick, easy and tasty recipes using the convenience of frozen and refrigerated foods, click here.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potatoes aren't the only vegetable worth mashing! Actually, Mashed and Smashed Cauliflower makes a great alternative for when you want a change of pace from the typical potato side dish. These "cauliflower mashed potatoes" have a nice creamy taste and they're nutritious too!