Easter Meat Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you're looking for something that'll be a hit at your Easter brunch or dinner, look no further than our Easter Meat Pie. We packed a whole lot of flavor into this savory meat pie without having to do a whole lot of work. Your friends and family will love this one so much, they'll ask you to make it again and again. Hey, it might even turn into one of your Easter traditions!
What You'll Need
- 1 package refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 (1-pound) container ricotta cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 pound cooked ham, diced
- 1/4 pound Genoa salami, diced
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Unroll 1 pie crust and place in a 9-inch pie plate.
- In a large bowl, combine ricotta cheese and eggs; beat with an electric mixer. Stir in ham, salami, mozzarella cheese, garlic powder, and pepper. Pour mixture into crust and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Place remaining pie crust on top and fold edges together to seal. Cut six 1-inch slits in top crust.
- Bake 1 hour, or until crust is golden brown. Cool 10 minutes, then slice and serve.
Did You Know?: Easter Meat Pie is an Italian tradition, which also goes by the name of Pizza Rustica, Pizzagaina, or Pizza piena. Traditionally, it features a variety of meats, which can include salami, pepperoni, ham, prosciutto, and more. It also contains eggs and cheese. As with any other recipe, everyone's version is a little different and there's no right or wrong way to go about it.
- Add more variety to your Easter spread! Check out our collection of Easy Quiche Recipes for Brunch.
- Don't forget about the drinks! On Easter Sunday, we like to serve this meat pie with a refreshing drink option, like our Easter Brunch Punch.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 463
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30g 47 %
- Saturated Fat 14g 72 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 20g 39 %
- Cholesterol 150mg 50 %
- Sodium 870mg 36 %
- Total Carbohydrates 29g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 0.9g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This summer, how about using those ruby red tomatoes to bake up something a little unusual but a whole lot tasty? We call it Summer's Best Tomato Pie and it's so fresh and creamy, you're gonna have a hard time stopping at one slice. With tomatoes being such a great summer food buy, you may want to bake one for a friend, too!
Mini BBQ Meat Loaves
Let’s Get Grilling!: 30 Easy Grill Recipes Free eCookbook
How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
Mr. Food's 24 Best Grilling Recipes
Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
Root Beer Dogs
NY Vendor Hot Dogs
20 Best Burger Recipes
Polish Sausage & Pierogi Foil Packs
Oniony Polish Sausage