We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Quesadillas go fancy schmancy here, thanks to goat cheese. Don't forget the margaritas for a true fiesta.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked ham
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 medium-sized red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Cooking spray
What to Do
- Combine first 8 ingredients. Spread 1 side of each tortilla with about 1/2 cup ham mixture; fold tortillas in half.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat. Add tortillas, and cook, in batches, 1 minute on each side or until golden. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 598
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31g 48 %
- Saturated Fat 18g 92 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 35g 69 %
- Cholesterol 106mg 35 %
- Sodium 1,225mg 51 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.9g 12 %
- Sugars 7.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.