The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
This recipe is the perfect after-school snack, or quick-and-easy lunch for work. You're only three ingredients away from some of the most delicious (and unique!) quesadillas that you've ever made!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 pound salami, chopped
- 2 cups Colby-Jack cheese, shredded and divided
- 2 (10-inch) flour tortillas
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine salami and cheese; mix well. Sprinkle evenly over a tortilla.
- Top with remaining tortilla and place in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook 6 minutes or until cheese is melted, turning halfway through cooking.
- Cut into 6 wedges and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bacon and Horseradish Deviled Eggs
The taste bud tingling flavor of horseradish adds a zesty flair to our Bacon and Horseradish Deviled Eggs. This party-pleaser has the added flavor of smoky bacon bits sure to delight your hungry guests.
- Polish Sausage & Pierogi Foil Packs
- Simple Sausage and Stuffing Meatballs
- Cheese Dogs
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- Bubblin' Beer Dogs
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Mr. Food's 24 Best Grilling Recipes
- Zippy Microwave Meatloaf
- Let’s Get Grilling!: 30 Easy Grill Recipes Free eCookbook
- Easter Meat Pie