Mini BBQ Meat Loaves
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Serve up these meat loaves with mashed potatoes and steamed green beans, and you'll make a meal reminiscent of home-minus the large number of calories and fat!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground round
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup frozen chopped onion, pressed dry
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Combine beef, 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, the onion, and remaining 3 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
- Shape mixture into 4 mini loaves. Place loaves on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan. Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes. Spread remaining 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce evenly over loaves; bake 5 more minutes. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.
Per serving: CALORIES 207 (28 percent from fat); FAT 6.4g (sat 2.1g, mono 2.4g, poly 1.1g); PROTEIN 27.3g; CARBOHYDRATE 10.7g; FIBER 1.3g; CHOLESTEROL 113mg; IRON 2.8mg; SODIUM 401mg; CALCIUM 20mg
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"
- Oniony Polish Sausage
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Easter Meat Pie
- All in One Kielbasa
- Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
- Let’s Get Grilling!: 30 Easy Grill Recipes Free eCookbook
- Cozy Mealtime: 16 Old-Fashioned Brisket Recipes and Pot Roast Recipes
- Meaty Quesadilla
- Root Beer Dogs
- Simple Sausage and Stuffing Meatballs