Orange-Glazed Ham Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Both sweet and savory, our Orange-Glazed Ham Steak will taste like it's been fussed over, but you'll know the truth!
What You'll Need
- 1 (2-1/2-pound) package fully cooked, bone-in (1/2-inch-thick) center-cut ham steak
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple tidbits in juice
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
What to Do
Rinse ham, and pat dry (See Note).
In a lightly greased skillet, cook ham over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until thoroughly heated. Remove ham, reserving drippings in skillet.
Stir in orange juice and cook 2 minutes, stirring to loosen particles from bottom of skillet. Stir in pineapple, raisins, and mustard.
In a small bowl, stir together cornstarch and 1 tablespoon cold water; add to orange juice mixture. Bring to a boil; cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute. Serve sauce with ham.
Rinse the ham to wash away the excess sodium that was packaged with it as a preservative.
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Let’s Get Grilling!: 30 Easy Grill Recipes Free eCookbook
- Easter Meat Pie
- Polish Sausage & Pierogi Foil Packs
- All in One Kielbasa
- Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
- Cozy Mealtime: 16 Old-Fashioned Brisket Recipes and Pot Roast Recipes
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- Simple Sausage and Stuffing Meatballs
- Mr. Food's 24 Best Grilling Recipes