Polish Sausage & Pierogi Foil Packs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Two Polish favorites come together in this easy tin foil dinner recipe - pierogies and kielbasa! Our Polish Sausage & Pierogi Foil Packs are easy to throw together on a busy night. They're also a great change-of-pace recipe for your next cookout or camping trip! Each packet has a full hearty serving of meat, veggies, and cheesy pierogies.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 8 ounces kielbasa sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 12 frozen mini potato cheese pierogies, thawed
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 4 ounces French green beans, ends trimmed
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped onion
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cut 4 (2-inch) squares of aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, whisk Italian dressing and mustard. Add remaining ingredients and stir until evenly coated. Divide mixture evenly into center of each piece of foil. Wrap foil securely, leaving room for steam to circulate; seal edges tightly.
- Place packets on a baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Open packets carefully, as steam may be released. Serve immediately.
This makes a great grilling recipe too! To make it on the grill just preheat your grill to medium-high heat, place the packets on the grill, close the cover, and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 303
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 3.5g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 12g 24 %
- Cholesterol 32mg 11 %
- Sodium 1,190mg 50 %
- Total Carbohydrates 24g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.8g 11 %
- Sugars 7.4g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for family dinner recipes that will shake things up in the kitchen, our Country-Style Fish Grits is the perfect way to add some excitement to the menu! Everyone's mouth will water as they spoon up a hearty bowl of grits, topped with perfectly seasoned, flavor-packed fish!
How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
All in One Kielbasa
Grilled Hot Dogs
Easter Meat Pie
Mr. Food's 24 Best Grilling Recipes
Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
Let’s Get Grilling!: 30 Easy Grill Recipes Free eCookbook
Root Beer Dogs
Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
Cozy Mealtime: 16 Old-Fashioned Brisket Recipes and Pot Roast Recipes