Polish Sausage & Pierogi Foil Packs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Two Polish favorites come together in this easy tin foil dinner recipe - pierogies and kielbasa! Our Polish Sausage & Pierogi Foil Packs are easy to throw together on a busy night. They're also a great change-of-pace recipe for your next cookout or camping trip! Each packet has a full hearty serving of meat, veggies, and cheesy pierogies.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 8 ounces kielbasa sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 12 frozen mini potato cheese pierogies, thawed
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 4 ounces French green beans, ends trimmed
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped onion
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cut 4 (2-inch) squares of aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, whisk Italian dressing and mustard. Add remaining ingredients and stir until evenly coated. Divide mixture evenly into center of each piece of foil. Wrap foil securely, leaving room for steam to circulate; seal edges tightly.
- Place packets on a baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Open packets carefully, as steam may be released. Serve immediately.
This makes a great grilling recipe too! To make it on the grill just preheat your grill to medium-high heat, place the packets on the grill, close the cover, and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 303
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 3.5g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 12g 24 %
- Cholesterol 32mg 11 %
- Sodium 1,182mg 49 %
- Total Carbohydrates 24g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.8g 11 %
- Sugars 7.4g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's an all-in-one skillet meal that your family is sure to love! Our All-in-One Sausage Dinner is made with your favorite Italian sausage, along with some veggies, and yummy egg noodles. Everything cooks together in a homemade sour cream sauce for extra-goodness. And it only takes about 30 minutes!
- Mini BBQ Meat Loaves
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Easter Meat Pie
- Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
- Oniony Polish Sausage
- Fiesta Cabbage
- Simple Sausage and Stuffing Meatballs
- Cozy Mealtime: 16 Old-Fashioned Brisket Recipes and Pot Roast Recipes
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- Bubblin' Beer Dogs