Yummy Mummy Dogs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hot diggity dog! This eye-catching way to easily prepare "franks in a blanket" will put a smile on your kids' faces! Versatile frozen bread dough is "Mummy's helper" for this super weeknight meal idea that will have dinner on the table in no time!
What You'll Need
- 4 Rhodes® Frozen Dinner Rolls (from a 3-pound package), thawed but still cold
- 4 hot dogs
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut dinner roll dough in half. Roll each half into a 22- to 24-inch rope. Wrap one rope around hot dog from bottom up, 4-1/2 inches (see photo).
- Cut a 1-1/2-inch piece off the second rope and set small piece aside. Wrap the second rope around the hot dog from the bottom up, 4-1/2 inches, going the opposite way. Then wrap the 1-1/2-inch piece around the top of the hot dog. Repeat with the remaining hot dogs and dinner roll dough.
- Place hot dogs on the baking sheet and bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove from the oven, cool slightly and add mustard eyes.
Recipe courtesy of Rhodes® Bake-n-Serv
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't have to warm up your kitchen to cook this hot and hearty meal! Our BBQ Pork Chops and Potatoes are made in your slow cooker, which makes this a great summertime recipe. This dish features juicy pork chops and plenty of potatoes cooked in your favorite barbecue sauce. It's a win no matter how you look at it!
Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
Grilled Hot Dogs
How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
City Hot Dog Guide
Let’s Get Grilling!: 30 Easy Grill Recipes Free eCookbook
Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
Polish Sausage & Pierogi Foil Packs
Bubblin' Beer Dogs
Root Beer Dogs
Mr. Food's 24 Best Grilling Recipes