Asian Ramen Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 cup per serving
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Asian Ramen Salad is an easy way to turn staple ingredients into a recipe that's worth a million bucks. The combination of sweet-and-sour dressing mixed with ramen noodles is one you won't want to miss!
What You'll Need
- 1 (3-ounce) package ramen noodle soup mix
- 1/2 stick (4 tablespoons) butter
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 (16-ounce) package fresh broccoli florets
- 1 small head Napa cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle sweet-and-sour dressing
What to Do
- Remove seasoning packet from ramen noodles; reserve for another use. Break noodles into pieces.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter; add ramen noodles and pecans, and saute until lightly browned. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- In a large bowl, toss together noodle mixture, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, and scallions; add 1/2 cup dressing, toss until coated entirely. Serve with remaining dressing.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 206
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 2.1g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.9g 10 %
- Cholesterol 1.5mg 1 %
- Sodium 449mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 25g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.2g 21 %
- Sugars 9.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While we love the hearty, warm-ya-up penne pasta recipes, sometimes, when the weather is warming up, we want to go lighter and brighter. That's what inspired our easy-to-make Pasta Penne Toss! It's a fresh-tasting, one-pot pasta dish that comes together with Kalamata olives and chunked up tomatoes. Plus, since it cooks up in no time, it's the perfect weeknight meal for the family!