Asian Ramen Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 cup per serving
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Asian Ramen Salad is an easy way to turn staple ingredients into a recipe that's worth a million bucks. The combination of sweet-and-sour dressing mixed with ramen noodles is one you won't want to miss!
What You'll Need
- 1 (3-ounce) package ramen noodle soup mix
- 1/2 stick (4 tablespoons) butter
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 (16-ounce) package fresh broccoli florets
- 1 small head Napa cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle sweet-and-sour dressing
What to Do
- Remove seasoning packet from ramen noodles; reserve for another use. Break noodles into pieces.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter; add ramen noodles and pecans, and saute until lightly browned. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- In a large bowl, toss together noodle mixture, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, and scallions; add 1/2 cup dressing, toss until coated entirely. Serve with remaining dressing.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 206
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 2.1g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.9g 10 %
- Cholesterol 1.5mg 1 %
- Sodium 449mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 25g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.2g 21 %
- Sugars 9.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the heat of summer has us turning away from comfort foods, we like to turn to recipes like this Chilled Beefed-Up Summer Salad. And, since salad is only as good as the dressing that goes on it, you can bet we've paired this beefy summer salad with the perfect, homemade, creamy horseradish dressing to make this extra mm..mm..tasty!