Autumn Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Autumn Chicken Salad is an easy throw-together chicken salad with a hint of autumn flavor. It serves as a main course that's just as good for lunch, dinner or anytime.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup chopped seedless red grapes
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 medium-sized Red Delicious apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Lettuce leaves
What to Do
- In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients except lettuce leaves.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve. Serve on a bed of lettuce leaves.
- If you liked this easy chicken salad recipe, check out our latest collection, How to Make Chicken Salad: 14 of Our Best Chicken Salad Recipes.
- Plus, check out even more great seasonal dishes in our free eCookbook, Mr. Food Fall Favorites.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy.