Avocado Tequila Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Avocados add a fancy touch to mealtime without breaking our budgets. Their rich, creamy flavor and versatility, combined with their healthy benefits, makes Avocado Tequila Salad a winner all the way around!
What You'll Need
- 2 fully ripened avocados, halved, peeled and diced
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon tequila (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine avocados, tomatoes, cilantro, lime juice, tequila (if desired) and salt; toss gently.
- Cover surface with plastic wrap; chill until ready to serve.
If you'd like, serve this salad in stemmed glasses rimmed with coarse salt and garnished with lime wedges and cilantro sprigs, or spoon into a serving bowl and serve with chips, and slices of jicama and bell peppers.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Believe it or not, this Chinese Cabbage 'n' Chicken Salad is a favorite in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen. It's requested at least once a month and devoured within the lunch hour. Most of us agree that it's the homemade Asian-style dressing that really makes this recipe amazing, but we'll leave it up to you to be the judge!