Avocado Tequila Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Avocados add a fancy touch to mealtime without breaking our budgets. Their rich, creamy flavor and versatility, combined with their healthy benefits, makes Avocado Tequila Salad a winner all the way around!
What You'll Need
- 2 fully ripened avocados, halved, peeled and diced
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon tequila (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine avocados, tomatoes, cilantro, lime juice, tequila (if desired) and salt; toss gently.
- Cover surface with plastic wrap; chill until ready to serve.
If you'd like, serve this salad in stemmed glasses rimmed with coarse salt and garnished with lime wedges and cilantro sprigs, or spoon into a serving bowl and serve with chips, and slices of jicama and bell peppers.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!