Avocado Tequila Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Avocados add a fancy touch to mealtime without breaking our budgets. Their rich, creamy flavor and versatility, combined with their healthy benefits, makes Avocado Tequila Salad a winner all the way around!
What You'll Need
- 2 fully ripened avocados, halved, peeled and diced
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon tequila (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine avocados, tomatoes, cilantro, lime juice, tequila (if desired) and salt; toss gently.
- Cover surface with plastic wrap; chill until ready to serve.
If you'd like, serve this salad in stemmed glasses rimmed with coarse salt and garnished with lime wedges and cilantro sprigs, or spoon into a serving bowl and serve with chips, and slices of jicama and bell peppers.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Now here's a meatloaf that's really moist and packed with flavor! Our Italian-Style Meatloaf is made with a tasty combination of ground beef and ground pork, as well as some chopped eggplant and lots of Italian spices. It's a change-of-pace meatloaf that's perfect for tonight's dinner.