BLT Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
BLTs don't mean just sandwiches anymore! This favorite trio brings a twist to chicken salad. And we think you'll agree our homemade salad dressing takes it over the top!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 cups torn leaf lettuce or iceberg lettuce
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, cut into wedges
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, onion, lemon juice, and pepper; mix well. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, arrange lettuce on individual salad plates; top each serving with egg slices, tomatoes, and chicken.
- Spoon dressing over salads; sprinkle with crumbled bacon.