Broccoli and Cheese Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a fresh new idea for a go-along salad this season? Our Broccoli and Cheese Salad recipe fits the bill! This broccoli salad is sort of like a vegetarian antipasto, loaded with veggies and cheeses and topped off with an unforgettable, light and creamy dressing.
What You'll Need:
- 2 heads broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 red onion, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 (6-ounce dr. wt.) can whole black olives, drained
- 1/2 pound Monterrey Jack cheese, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 pound sharp Cheddar cheese, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup cooked crumbled bacon (optional)
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, tomatoes, onion, olives, Monterrey Jack, and Cheddar cheeses.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together yogurt, mayonnaise, honey, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Pour over vegetables and toss until evenly coated. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Sprinkle with bacon, if desired, just before serving.
If your gang loves grilled cheese, why not try something a bit different? Our Grilled Goat Cheese Sandwiches are fantastic!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 314
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21g 33 %
- Saturated Fat 9.5g 47 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 15g 29 %
- Cholesterol 44mg 15 %
- Sodium 698mg 29 %
- Total Carbohydrates 19g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.4g 13 %
- Sugars 8.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.