Chef's Salad in a Jar
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Chef's Salad in a Jar is the perfect grab 'n' go lunch. You can put this classic salad together the night before and just grab it on your way out the door in the morning. When you're ready to eat, you can do it right from the jar (give it a shake first!) or dump it in a bowl. Enjoy!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 2 (26-ounce) mason jars
- 1 cup diced cucumbers
- 1 cup tomato chunks
- 1 cup deli turkey chunks
- 1/2 cup julienne-cut cheddar cheese
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, cut into quarters
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
What to Do
- Evenly divide dressing between jars. Layer evenly with cucumbers, tomato, turkey, cheese, eggs, and lettuce.
- Place lids on jars and refrigerate until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!