Confetti Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you want to be the hit of the potluck, bring our Confetti Chicken Salad. It's an easy chicken salad recipe that's so colorful and fresh, that guests always ask for more!
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup thin carrot strips
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 avocados
- Red leaf lettuce leaves
What to Do
- Stir together 2 tablespoons lemon juice, yogurt, and next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl until blended. Stir in chicken and next 4 ingredients. Cover and chill at least 15 minutes or up to 1 hour.
- Peel and thinly slice avocados; toss avocado slices in remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Spoon salad over lettuce leaves, and arrange avocado slices around chicken salad.
If you're in a big hurry, you can substitute 1/2 cup store bought dressing, such as restaurant-style creamy lime-cilantro dressing, for the first 6 ingredients of this recipe.
- If you liked this easy chicken salad recipe, check out our latest collection, How to Make Chicken Salad: 14 of Our Best Chicken Salad Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
There's no shadow of a doubt that this rise 'n' shine recipe for Raspberry Streusel Muffins will be a welcome treat at breakfast. Full of fresh raspberries and topped with an extraordinary streusel topping, these muffins are perfect with your morning coffee, or anytime you get a sweet craving!