Confetti Crab Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The next time you're asked to bring something to a party or potluck, tell 'em you'll bring the confetti...that is, the Confetti Crab Salad! This super simple crab salad gets its fun and festive party look from the different-colored bell peppers. It tastes like a party too!
What You'll Need
- 3 (8-ounce) packages imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 10 bell peppers (assorted colors), chopped
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3 cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Chill for 1 hour, then serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 115
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7g 7 %
- Saturated Fat 0.8g 4 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.5g 9 %
- Cholesterol 8.5mg 3 %
- Sodium 535mg 22 %
- Total Carbohydrates 14g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.3g 9 %
- Sugars 8.1g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.