Country Club Fruit Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Turn your kitchen into the private dining room of a country club when you serve up this fresh fruit salad at your next get-together. Our recipe for Country Club Fruit Salad is dressed up in a lively yogurt sauce that makes this fruit salad all the better!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) container low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cantaloupe, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 honeydew, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, washed
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, honey, orange juice, orange peel, and salt; mix well and set aside.
- Arrange assorted fruit on 4 individual plates and drizzle with yogurt dressing. Serve immediately.
To make a deluxe fruit platter, add a scoop of cottage cheese or fruit sorbet to each serving. Also, make sure to add any other favorite fruit.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!