We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a summer salad recipe that'll knock everyone's socks off at the next cookout? Our Cucumber Salad is the perfect recipe for cooling down and kicking back this summer - you won't even break a sweat while making it!
What You'll Need
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 cups ice water
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 of a small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine cucumbers, salt, and ice water. Cover and chill 1 hour, then drain and return cucumbers to bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until well combined. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
The ice-cold salt water helps keep the cukes extra-crispy!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This homemade butter recipe is just what you need to bring a little country warmth into the kitchen at breakfast. Our Summer's Best Peach Butter is a sweet and creamy spread that will melt perfectly into warm biscuits. And since it's a slow cooker recipe, you just set it and come home saying "yum".