We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a summer salad recipe that'll knock everyone's socks off at the next cookout? Our Cucumber Salad is the perfect recipe for cooling down and kicking back this summer - you won't even break a sweat while making it!
What You'll Need
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 cups ice water
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 of a small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine cucumbers, salt, and ice water. Cover and chill 1 hour, then drain and return cucumbers to bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until well combined. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
The ice-cold salt water helps keep the cukes extra-crispy!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy yet elegant version of prime rib will rival anything you can find at the fanciest restaurant. Our Test Kitchen made sure that this one is low on work and high on good taste. Perfect for holiday entertaining or enjoying all year long.