Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 7 Min
Here's another two-in-one recipe that'll leave everyone at the potluck asking for more. Our Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad takes two summer favorites, deviled eggs and macaroni salad, and puts 'em together to deliver one dish that has twice the flavor!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 cup sweet pickle relish, drained well
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Paprika for sprinkling
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook macaroni 7 to 9 minutes, or just until tender. Drain, rinse, and let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine macaroni with remaining ingredients except paprika; mix well. Sprinkle with paprika and cover.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- We can't say for sure, but you may need to add a little more mayonnaise to moisten before serving.
- Try our Bacon Lover's Deviled Eggs, our Buffalo-Style Deviled Eggs, or our Deviled Egg Dip for more of that signature deviled egg flavor.
- For more amazing sides, try our collection of Divine Deli Salad Recipes!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This homemade butter recipe is just what you need to bring a little country warmth into the kitchen at breakfast. Our Summer's Best Peach Butter is a sweet and creamy spread that will melt perfectly into warm biscuits. And since it's a slow cooker recipe, you just set it and come home saying "yum".