Easy Peasy Pea Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Easy Peasy Pea Salad is the pea salad to end all pea salad recipes! Fresh pop in your mouth peas, mixed with crispy bacon, rich cheddar, and a creamy sauce. This simple Southern pea salad is perfect as an Easter recipe, or any time of year. We know you'll love this Easy Peasy Pea Salad as much as we do!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (13-ounce) packages frozen peas, thawed
- 5 slices cooked crispy bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup diced sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, milk, sugar, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Looking for more easy peasy goodness? We've got something that can help; check out our Easy Peasy Green Pea Recipes to get started!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 233
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 4.6g 23 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 9.0g 18 %
- Cholesterol 25mg 8 %
- Sodium 539mg 22 %
- Total Carbohydrates 18g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.4g 14 %
- Sugars 7.0g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Are you looking for the perfect side dish to pair with your favorite pot roast or German sausages? Try our Old-Fashioned German Stuffing! This hot and hearty stuffing is loaded with fresh sauerkraut, crumbled bacon, and rye bread, so you know it's got an authentic taste!