Easy Peasy Pea Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Easy Peasy Pea Salad is the pea salad to end all pea salad recipes! It's a cinch to put together, and it's packed full of flavor! The fresh pop-in-your-mouth peas, mixed with crispy bacon, rich cheddar, and a creamy sauce will have everyone asking for seconds. This simple Southern pea salad is perfect as an Easter recipe, or any time of year.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (13-ounce) packages frozen peas, thawed
- 5 slices cooked crispy bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup diced sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, milk, sugar, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- For more easy peasy goodness, make sure to click on Easy Peasy Green Pea Recipes!
- Is this part of your Easter menu? It should be! You can also impress the guests with our Easy Easter Dessert Recipes! There's something that's sure to make everyone "hoppy"!
- The great thing about this recipe is that it will go-along with just about anything you're cooking! That includes a fancy Brown Sugar-Glazed Ham recipe or an everyday recipe like Buttermilk Fried Chicken! Yum!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 233
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 4.6g 23 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 9.0g 18 %
- Cholesterol 25mg 8 %
- Sodium 539mg 22 %
- Total Carbohydrates 18g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.4g 14 %
- Sugars 7.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't have to warm up your kitchen to cook this hot and hearty meal! Our BBQ Pork Chops and Potatoes are made in your slow cooker, which makes this a great summertime recipe. This dish features juicy pork chops and plenty of potatoes cooked in your favorite barbecue sauce. It's a win no matter how you look at it!