Farm-Fresh Corn Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll be smiling from "ear to ear" when you make our delicious and colorful chilled Farm-Fresh Corn Salad. What a nice change of pace to team with grill or picnic favorites.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen corn, thawed and drained
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Cover and chill 1 hour. Serve or keep chilled until ready to serve.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This summer, how about using those ruby red tomatoes to bake up something a little unusual but a whole lot tasty? We call it Summer's Best Tomato Pie and it's so fresh and creamy, you're gonna have a hard time stopping at one slice. With tomatoes being such a great summer food buy, you may want to bake one for a friend, too!