Fresh Throw-Together Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is just mixing together and couldn't be easier! Keep some on hand in the fridge for crunchy snacking.
What You'll Need
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise (or to desired moistness)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
What to Do
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients and stir to coat broccoli and cauliflower florets.
Serve cold, so keep refrigerated. It will keep for up to 2 days.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 346
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24g 37 %
- Saturated Fat 4.3g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 12g 25 %
- Cholesterol 31mg 10 %
- Sodium 700mg 29 %
- Total Carbohydrates 24g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 7.5g 30 %
- Sugars 6.1g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!