Fruity Cranberry Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't just save this one for serving with the holiday turkey. It's bursting with fruity flavor!
What You'll Need
- 2 packages (4 servings each) cherry-flavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (14-ounce) can (regular) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple in heavy syrup, undrained
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- zest of one orange
What to Do
- In an 8-inch square baking dish, dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water. Add the remaining ingredients; mix well. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours, or until set.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!