Greek Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ready to try a new take on potato salad that combines great-tasting Mediterranean flavors? Well, we've got the salad for you, right here, with this Greek Potato Salad! It's fresh, easy, and a potluck knock-out!
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds new potatoes
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
What to Do
- Place potatoes in a soup pot; add water to cover, and boil 15 to 20 minutes, or until fork-tender. Drain and cool slightly. Cut into 1-inch pieces and place in a large bowl with green pepper and onion.
- Whisk together oil and next 5 ingredients; toss with potatoes.
- Sprinkle with olives and feta cheese. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Potato salad is the perfect dish to bring to an outdoor potluck! For more recipes like this one be sure to browse through our collection of Fantastically Easy Potato Salads: 12 Recipes for Potato Salad!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 288
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 4.4g 22 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.5g 11 %
- Cholesterol 19mg 6 %
- Sodium 618mg 26 %
- Total Carbohydrates 27g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.0g 16 %
- Sugars 3.1g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy.