Hearts of Palm Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've never tried hearts of palm salad, you've been missing out! Tender chunks of canned hearts of palm tossed with fresh veggies and seasonings turn into a company-fancy salad in minutes.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (14-ounce) cans hearts of palm, drained and cut into chunks
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 large bell peppers (1 red and 1 yellow), chopped
- 1 cucumber, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1/2 large red onion, chopped
What to Do
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add the dressing mixture and toss until well combined. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Now here's a meatloaf that's really moist and packed with flavor! Our Italian-Style Meatloaf is made with a tasty combination of ground beef and ground pork, as well as some chopped eggplant and lots of Italian spices. It's a change-of-pace meatloaf that's perfect for tonight's dinner.