Heavenly Layered Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've got seven heavenly layers for you to fall in love with in this recipe for Heavenly Layered Salad! This green salad features lots of color, lots of crunch, and an extra-creamy dressing that is to-die-for. Make sure you dig all the way into this one, so you can get a little bit of every layer!
What You'll Need
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 head lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and cut into chunks
- 2 yellow peppers, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon, crispy cooked and crumbled
What to Do
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper until smooth; set aside.
- In a large trifle dish or serving bowl, layer lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, yellow peppers, and celery. Spoon dressing over celery. Sprinkle with cheese and bacon. Serve or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you want a lemony-herb fish dish, that's packed with flavor and easy to make, then you've got to try our All-American Fish-in-Foil. We used catfish, because it's firm enough to stay together and delicate enough to wrap it in foil. It's a perfectly seasoned, easy-as-can be dinner that you're going to love to share with family and friends.