Italian Lunch Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for an easy-to-put-together salad recipe with that special Italian flavoring, then we've got just what you need with this easy salad recipe for Italian Lunch Salad. Using some of our favorite ingredients, including hard-boiled eggs, cheese, and rotini noodles, this is one of those lunch recipes that's sure to appease even the pickiest eaters. Its classic blend of flavors is sure to be a hit with every crowd, making it perfect as a potluck dish.
What You'll Need
- 12 ounces rotini, dry
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cubed
- 1 large green or red pepper, chopped
- 4 chopped scallions
- 12 ounces mozzarella, shredded
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Transfer to large bowl.
- Blend mayonnaise with Parmesan cheese, vinegar, Italian seasoning, and pepper. Stir into pasta.
- Add eggs, mozzarella cheese, red/green pepper, parsley, and scallions. Mix until combined. Cover; chill several hours or overnight to blend flavors.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 259
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 13g 19 %
- Saturated Fat 4.3g 22 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 12g 24 %
- Cholesterol 85mg 28 %
- Sodium 344mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 23g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g 5 %
- Sugars 1.5g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!