We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We hope you've been stocking up in the produce aisle 'cause this one's got so many fresh veggies that this dish bursts with vitamins and nutrients. This Italian Salad uses some of our favorite ingredients you'd find all the time at a real Italian restaurant, even if you don't always treat yourself to it wherever you currently live. We especially love how it's one of those easy salad recipes you can prepare for a light lunch or before a big mealit's just that versatile.
What You'll Need
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, torn (about 1 pound)
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed (see note)
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced ripe black olives, drained
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups large-cut croutons
- 1/2 cup sliced peperoncini salad peppers
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 3/4 cup refrigerated creamy Asiago-peppercorn or Parmesan-peppercorn dressing
What to Do
- Place lettuce in a 4-quart bowl. Arrange artichoke hearts and next 5 ingredients over lettuce.
- Top with dressing; gently toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Note: No need to cook the frozen artichoke hearts - just thaw 'em, and pat dry. Or you can substitute 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 154
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 1.6g 8 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.2g 4 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 494mg 21 %
- Total Carbohydrates 11g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.0g 12 %
- Sugars 2.7g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.