Lemon Tuscan Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for a go-along that isn't your run-of-the-mill potato salad, then this recipe is right up your alley. Say good-bye to boring and hello to a new salad that'll be the talk of your shin-dig.
What You'll Need
- 3 pounds red potatoes, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
What to Do
- Place potatoes in a large pot with enough water to cover them. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook 15 to 20 minutes, or until fork-tender. Drain and let cool; place in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Add spinach, tomatoes, onion, and lemon zest to the potatoes. Pour vinaigrette over mixture and toss until evenly coated. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Check This Out!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What could be better on a cold winter night than a skillet supper bursting with the hearty flavors of smoked sausage and cabbage? Nothing! And few can beat the ease of our Skillet Sausage 'n' Cabbage. This cabbage recipe is the perfect fill-you-up one-pot meal option for chilly autumn and winter evenings. Even the pickiest members of your family won't be able to resist this classic. The hearty combination of cabbage and sausage will keep you warm and satisfied, which is one of the reasons people love cabbage and sausage dinner recipes in the winter. Oh, it's so comforting!