We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 3 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
Macaroni salad is an all-time favorite, and it's no wonder, 'cause you can make it in so many different ways! Our recipe for Macaroni Mold is a unique take on macaroni salad that looks and tastes special!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sweet relish
- 2 small carrots, grated (about cup)
- 1/2 of a small sweet onion, chopped (about cup)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (0.25 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup boiling water
What to Do
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and cool.
In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, relish, carrot, onion, salt, and pepper; set aside.
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water and allow to cool about 5 minutes. Add gelatin and macaroni to mayonnaise mixture; mix until evenly coated. Pour into a 10-inch Bundt pan or mold and refrigerate for 3 hours or until set.
Invert mold onto a platter and serve.
- Make this a day or two in advance when you know you'll be busy with other last-minute party preparations.
- With so many easy ways to make macaroni salad, why settle on just one recipe? Click here to see more!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 318
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 2.0g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.6g 11 %
- Cholesterol 10mg 3 %
- Sodium 605mg 25 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 8.5g 0 %