Nutty Pineapple Lime Mold
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here in the South, gelatin salads have always been popular. They're portable enough to bring to a potluck supper, and they keep well in our warm weather!
What You'll Need
- 2 (4 servings each) packages lime-flavored gelatin
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12- ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (20- ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup minimarshmallows
What to Do
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in hot water. With an electric beater on low speed, beat in cream cheese 4 to 5 minutes, or until well mixed. Add remaining ingredients and stir until combined.
- Spoon into a 1-1/2-quart mold or bowl, cover, and chill at least 4 hours, or until set.
- When ready to serve, dip bottom of the mold in warm water for a few seconds, then invert quickly onto a serving plate larger than mold. Shake gently to loosen from mold.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.