Oriental Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You've probably seen those pasta salads with soy sauce at your local Chinese takeout restaurant or in the grocery store, but have you ever thought to make some in your very own kitchen? Don't worry 'cause it's much easier than it looks! Our easy pasta salad recipe for Oriental Pasta Salad has a blend of flavorings that'll remind you of your favorite takeout place but with that extra home-cooked twist. So grab your chopsticks and dig in!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 cups cold cooked spaghetti or linguine (about 8 ounces)
- 3/4 cup thin angle-sliced scallions (about 2 scallions)
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, pepper, and garlic. Add the spaghetti and toss to coat.
- Top the spaghetti with the scallions and serve.
For some extra crunch, add 1/2 cup sliced and drained canned water chestnuts.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Experience some of your favorite Mediterranean flavors with our recipe for Mediterranean Kale Bread. This moist, homemade bread is full of the flavorful tastes of olive oil and feta cheese, making it a super company-fancy choice for your bread basket.