Our Best Tortellini Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It’s the time of year when we’re firing up the grill, doing more backyard entertaining, and wanting to eat fresher. Yet we don’t want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. So here’s an easy-as-can-be salad that starts with a few freezer favorites that cut down on prep, and promises to deliver lots of oohs and aahs.
What You'll Need
- 1 (19-ounce) package frozen cheese tortellini, cooked according to package directions
- 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and dried well
- 2 cups frozen cauliflower florets, thawed and dried well
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cups frozen cooked diced chicken, thawed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 3/4 cup (4 ounces) cheddar cheese chunks
- 1/2 cup black olives, drained well
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine tortellini, broccoli, cauliflower, peas, chicken, tomatoes, cheese, and olives.
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Pour mixture over vegetables and toss until evenly coated. Cover and chill until ready to use.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These tender Fall-off-the-Bone Short Ribs get their flavor from our secret ingredient that's sure to surprise you! Wanna know what it is? A crumbled slice of Pumpernickle bread! This recipe is a hearty, stick-to-your ribs recipe (no pun intended) that is perfect anytime of the year!