Pineapple-Orange Pretzel Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
The next time you need a great dessert to bring to a potluck, try this recipe for Pineapple-Orange Pretzel Squares. This easy dessert features a sweet and salty combination that's always welcome! There's lots of creamy and fruity goodness in every bite!
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 cups crushed pretzels
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, with juice reserved
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine pretzels, butter, and 3 tablespoons sugar. Press mixture into baking dish. Bake 10 minutes; let cool.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and remaining 1 cup sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread mixture evenly over pretzel crust.
- In a medium bowl, combine pineapple with juice and pudding mix until thoroughly combined. Gently stir in oranges. Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours, or until firm. Cut into squares and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 448
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 26g 39 %
- Saturated Fat 17g 83 %
- Trans Fat 0.6g 0 %
- Protein 3.4g 7 %
- Cholesterol 61mg 20 %
- Sodium 556mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 52g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g 5 %
- Sugars 36g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know those over-the-top burgers that you can find at popular restaurants? Well, we created our version of one that's inspired by some real-down home flavors. Our Honky Tonk Burgers are loaded with bacon, cheese, barbecue sauce, onion rings, and more. Now that's what we call a burger!