Quinoa Veggie Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Experience the flavors of the Mediterranean in a new way with our recipe for Quinoa Veggie Salad. This salad has all of your favorite Mediterranean flavors, like feta, onion, and fresh peppers, but with a surprising new addition...quinoa!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 red onion, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup Greek dressing
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour, or until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 359
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 2.9g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 11g 21 %
- Cholesterol 5.6mg 2 %
- Sodium 574mg 24 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.1g 24 %
- Sugars 3.2g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.