Ramen Noodle Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You know those salads that are fresh, crunchy, and yummy? We've got one for you right here with this Ramen Noodle Salad. This salad is quite the smile inducer in the Mr. Food test kitchen and we bet the same will be true in your kitchen!
What You'll Need
- 1 (3-ounce) package ramen noodle soup mix
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce, cut in 1" pieces
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle raspberry vinaigrette dressing
What to Do
- Remove seasoning packet from ramen noodles, and reserve for another use. Break noodles into pieces.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add ramen noodles and walnuts, and saute until lightly browned. Drain on paper towels.
- Toss together noodle mixture, broccoli, lettuce, radishes, and scallions in a large bowl; add 1/4 cup dressing, tossing to coat. Serve with remaining dressing.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 380
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 29g 44 %
- Saturated Fat 7.3g 36 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 8.0g 16 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 526mg 22 %
- Total Carbohydrates 26g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.3g 21 %
- Sugars 9.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Need a full-of-flavor pork tenderloin recipe that's also quick to get on the table? Well then, our Skillet Parmesan Pork is perfect for you! The whole family will love the seasoned-to-perfection taste, and you'll love that it comes together in about 10 minutes. Sound too good to be true? Well, go ahead and give yourself a pinch, cause not only is this real, but it's perfect to make any night of the week!