Ranch Chicken Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Kids and adults alike will enjoy this tasty pasta salad that's tossed with chicken and pecans and coated with Ranch-style dressing. Serve up this Ranch Chicken Pasta Salad and put a smile on all their faces.
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces uncooked bow tie pasta
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup Ranch-style dressing
What to Do
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse and drain.
2. In a large bowl, combine pasta and remaining ingredients; mix well. Cover and chill for 1 hour.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 549
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 32g 49 %
- Saturated Fat 5.8g 29 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 31g 63 %
- Cholesterol 79mg 26 %
- Sodium 595mg 25 %
- Total Carbohydrates 35g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.1g 12 %
- Sugars 3.9g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.