Roast Beef Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Thick-cut deli roast beef is the key to the "hearty" in this main dish salad that features a creamy horseradish dressing. Roast Beef Salad is the perfect marriage of textures and flavors.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish, drained
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (32-ounce) package cut romaine lettuce or 2 medium heads romaine lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 pound thick-sliced roast beef, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1/2 medium-sized red onion, sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups seasoned croutons
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, horseradish, olive oil, salt, and pepper; mix well and set aside.
- Place remaining ingredients, except croutons, in a large bowl; toss to combine. Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat well. Stir in croutons, and serve.
All Wrapped Up Garlic Bread will take this main dish salad to new heights!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 351
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22g 35 %
- Saturated Fat 5.3g 27 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 19g 38 %
- Cholesterol 61mg 20 %
- Sodium 461mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 19g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.5g 14 %
- Sugars 5.3g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.