Spring Pea Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you eat your peas with a fork or a spoon, our Spring Pea Salad is deliciously light and is the perfect go-along for any lunch or dinner -- no matter how you eat it!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 5 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 ounces Greek feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine peas, bacon, onion, parsley, and cheese; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, garlic, salt, and pepper. Pour mixture over peas and toss gently. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
As the temperature rises, we find ourselves enjoying cool, refreshing salads even more. We recommend our Greek Pasta Salad as another tasty option.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can count on lots of crispy edges when you make our recipe for Sheet Pan Mac 'n' Cheese! If your regular macaroni and cheese recipe is getting too routine, then you'll love this unique way of making a classic, cheesy, favorite. This is one the whole family will cheer for!