Summer Party Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hosting a party or attending a potluck? Break out the pita chips and set out a bowl of this Summer Party Salad. This diabetic-friendly salad is full of color, taste, and nutrition 'cause it's loaded with a variety of delicious summer veggies!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) can chick peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced scallion
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, whisk olive oil, lime juice, garlic, cilantro, salt, and pepper; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour dressing over salad and toss until evenly coated.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 131
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 0.9g 4 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.2g 8 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 181mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 15g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.9g 16 %
- Sugars 1.9g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The novel tang of prepared horseradish adds a flavorful spark to this comforting brisket recipe. Whether for a make-ahead, welcoming, weeknight supper or for a company meal, the result is always juicy, tender, and tasty.