We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
During the dog days of summer, there's nothing better than a light and fluffy side dish. That's why our Summertime Fluff is so great. It's perfect poolside or you can bring it along to the next backyard barbecue. Everyone will love this fruity, yogurt-based treat!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 (16-ounce) box orzo pasta
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained, with juice reserved (about 1 cup)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons egg whites
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, cut in half
- 1 (15-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse under cold running water, drain well.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine reserved pineapple juice, sugar, flour, salt and egg whites. Cook until mixture thickens and is smooth, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice, let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, pineapple juice mixture and yogurt. Stir in pineapple tidbits and marshmallows. Fold in mandarin oranges, cherries and whipped topping. Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Do you remember eating square pizza for lunch when you were back in school? We do! We're bringing back those memories one slice at a time with our recipe for School Lunch Square Pizza. Our version has a super crispy crust with lots of cheesy yumminess!