We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The ranch-flavored tortilla chips and sweet-and-spicy French dressing really add a whole other layer of flavor to this impressive Taco Salad. Set this beautiful salad out in a clear bowl, and watch as they rush to fill their plates up!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1-1/4-ounce) package dry taco seasoning mix
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, chopped (about 8 cups)
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (16-ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 large tomatoes, diced (about 2 cups)
- 2 (2.25-ounce) cans sliced black olives, drained
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) bag ranch-flavored tortilla chips, crushed
- 1 (16-ounce) bottle sweet-and-spicy French salad dressing
What to Do
- In a medium skillet, brown ground beef with the taco seasoning, cooking until meat is crumbled and no pink remains; drain and cool.
- In a trifle or large salad bowl, layer half the lettuce, half the cheese, the beans, ground beef, tomatoes, and olives. Repeat layers, then top with crushed tortilla chips.
- Before serving, add dressing and toss to coat well.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 713
- Calories from Fat 477
- Total Fat 53g 82 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 64 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 18g 36 %
- Cholesterol 45mg 15 %
- Sodium 1,077mg 45 %
- Total Carbohydrates 42g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.4g 22 %
- Sugars 4.5g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Try your hand at making your own homemade candy with our recipe for Mini Almond Dream Bars. Just like the name implies, these 4-ingredient candy bars taste like a dream. You can make these any time, so you have them on-hand whenever you're craving a sweet treat!