Uptown Turkey Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Toasted almonds, tarragon, and a splash of wine make this salad 'uptown.' Preparing this dish is a good way to use up any leftover cooked turkey or chicken you may have.
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine or 1 tablespoon chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
What to Do
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well. Add to turkey mixture, and toss gently.
- Stir in toasted almonds just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.