Vegetable Patch Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fresh veggies give this chicken salad recipe an appetizing look and a tasty crunch. Whip up this Vegetable Patch Chicken Salad when you're craving something that tastes garden-fresh.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup frozen petite green peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup prepared cucumber Ranch-style dressing
- 1/2 cup seeded, chopped cucumber
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 tablespoons minced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Stir together all ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes before serving.
If you liked this easy chicken salad recipe, check out our latest collection, How to Make Chicken Salad: 14 of Our Best Chicken Salad Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 314
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 3.1g 15 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 34g 68 %
- Cholesterol 89mg 30 %
- Sodium 610mg 25 %
- Total Carbohydrates 6.9g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 5 %
- Sugars 3.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.