Warm Potato and Sausage Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The ingredients of this Warm Potato and Sausage Salad all blend together for a scrumptious combination that will keep everyone coming back for seconds, thirds, and maybe even more...
What You'll Need
- 3 pounds red potatoes
- 1 pound kielbasa sausage, sliced (see note)
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1/2 cup dill pickle relish
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar or white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
What to Do
- Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover in a Dutch oven 10 to 15 minutes or until tender; drain and cool to touch.
- Meanwhile, cook sausage in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 4 minutes or until browned. Drain and set aside.
- Slice potatoes. Combine potato slices, scallions, pickle relish, and parsley in a large bowl; stir in sausage.
- Combine oil and remaining ingredients in a 2-cup microwave-safe measuring cup. Microwave at HIGH 45 seconds or until mixture is very warm (do not boil). Pour warm dressing over potato mixture; toss to coat.
The dressing was tested in an 1100-watt microwave oven.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 478
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25g 39 %
- Saturated Fat 4.6g 23 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 17g 34 %
- Cholesterol 41mg 14 %
- Sodium 1,134mg 47 %
- Total Carbohydrates 49g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.9g 24 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.