Watermelon Blue Cheese Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our trendy mayonnaise-free twist on hearty chicken salad is sure to be a hit at your table. We toss this one together with some unexpected textures and flavors that really pop. Give our Watermelon Blue Cheese Chicken Salad a try and we bet you'll agree.
What You'll Need
- 5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cups watermelon, cubed
- 3 cups pears, cored and cubed
- 1/2 pound sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 pound blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 pint low-calorie Italian dressing
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients except lettuce; toss gently.
- Refrigerate 1 hour, mixing occasionally. Serve on a bed of lettuce.
Adapted from recipe courtesy of the National Watermelon Promotion Board
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you want a lemony-herb fish dish, that's packed with flavor and easy to make, then you've got to try our All-American Fish-in-Foil. We used catfish, because it's firm enough to stay together and delicate enough to wrap it in foil. It's a perfectly seasoned, easy-as-can be dinner that you're going to love to share with family and friends.