Watermelon Blue Cheese Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our trendy mayonnaise-free twist on hearty chicken salad is sure to be a hit at your table. We toss this one together with some unexpected textures and flavors that really pop. Give our Watermelon Blue Cheese Chicken Salad a try and we bet you'll agree.
What You'll Need
- 5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cups watermelon, cubed
- 3 cups pears, cored and cubed
- 1/2 pound sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 pound blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 pint low-calorie Italian dressing
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients except lettuce; toss gently.
- Refrigerate 1 hour, mixing occasionally. Serve on a bed of lettuce.
Adapted from recipe courtesy of the National Watermelon Promotion Board
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy yet elegant version of prime rib will rival anything you can find at the fanciest restaurant. Our Test Kitchen made sure that this one is low on work and high on good taste. Perfect for holiday entertaining or enjoying all year long.