Watermelon Blue Cheese Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our trendy mayonnaise-free twist on hearty chicken salad is sure to be a hit at your table. We toss this one together with some unexpected textures and flavors that really pop. Give our Watermelon Blue Cheese Chicken Salad a try and we bet you'll agree.
What You'll Need
- 5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cups watermelon, cubed
- 3 cups pears, cored and cubed
- 1/2 pound sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 pound blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 pint low-calorie Italian dressing
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients except lettuce; toss gently.
- Refrigerate 1 hour, mixing occasionally. Serve on a bed of lettuce.
Adapted from recipe courtesy of the National Watermelon Promotion Board
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
There's no shadow of a doubt that this rise 'n' shine recipe for Raspberry Streusel Muffins will be a welcome treat at breakfast. Full of fresh raspberries and topped with an extraordinary streusel topping, these muffins are perfect with your morning coffee, or anytime you get a sweet craving!