Watermelon Peach Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The summery fresh taste of peaches and our year-round favorite watermelon add novelty to our Watermelon Peach Chicken Salad. Enjoy a scoop over your favorite mixed greens or sandwiched between any bread for a taste that'll blow you away.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried dill leaf or 1 tablespoon fresh snipped dill
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 peaches, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups chopped seeded watermelon
What to Do
- Mix together the chicken, yogurt, mayonnaise, dill, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Just before serving, gently mix in the peach pieces and watermelon pieces. Serve over greens or inside a split mini-baguette.
Adapted from recipe courtesy of the National Watermelon Promotion Board
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 353
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 3.3g 17 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 36g 71 %
- Cholesterol 107mg 36 %
- Sodium 313mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 16g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a big Christmas list, we've got a yummy, budget-friendly solution! Our Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples are the perfect DIY Christmas gifts! Everyone will love the combo of ooey gooey caramel, sweet chocolate, and crisp apple, but want to know the best part? There's an unlimited amount of ways to decorate these!