Watermelon Peach Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The summery fresh taste of peaches and our year-round favorite watermelon add novelty to our Watermelon Peach Chicken Salad. Enjoy a scoop over your favorite mixed greens or sandwiched between any bread for a taste that'll blow you away.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried dill leaf or 1 tablespoon fresh snipped dill
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 peaches, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups chopped seeded watermelon
What to Do
- Mix together the chicken, yogurt, mayonnaise, dill, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Just before serving, gently mix in the peach pieces and watermelon pieces. Serve over greens or inside a split mini-baguette.
Adapted from recipe courtesy of the National Watermelon Promotion Board
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 369
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 3.8g 19 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 36g 72 %
- Cholesterol 105mg 35 %
- Sodium 316mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 21g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 14g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.