Winner's Circle Shrimp Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Get ready to join the "winner's circle" with this creamy pasta salad loaded with fresh asparagus, tomatoes, and shrimp. Our Winner's Circle Pasta Salad is a rave-worthy dish that's fit for your next get-together. This shrimp pasta salad is a make-ahead dish, which means there's no rushing on the day-of!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 3/4 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle creamy Parmesan dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen cooked shrimp, thawed
- 6 plum tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse, drain again, and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan over medium-high heat, place asparagus in just enough water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until fork-tender. Drain and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine dressing, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add pasta, asparagus, shrimp, and tomatoes; gently toss until evenly coated. Cover and chill at least 1 hour, or until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 422
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 2.8g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 19g 38 %
- Cholesterol 100mg 33 %
- Sodium 1,057mg 44 %
- Total Carbohydrates 49g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.5g 14 %
- Sugars 5.1g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
There's nothing more warm and cozy than a big bowl of chicken soup. And when we're looking for a way to add even more heartiness to our bowls, noodles aren't the only option - wild rice is great too! Our Chicken & Wild Rice Soup is a warm-ya-up favorite that's full of flavor.