Zippy Sauerkraut Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Super for summer picnics and barbecues, this zippy salad gives new life to plain old sauerkraut!
What You'll Need
- 1 (27-ounce) can sauerkraut, drained
- 1 (2-ounce) jar chopped pimiento, drained
- 1 medium-sized green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 4 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 cup sugar
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We teamed a pasta salad with a tuna salad to come up with this dish that's summertime-perfect and very budget-friendly. Our Tuna Twist is a new take on an old recipe that's great for a light summer dinner. Or you can take this tuna pasta salad to a picnic or potluck (where it'll be the first thing to disappear!).